Careers at Iris House
Iris House is committed to attracting, encouraging and retaining a highly qualified workforce to support our mission and values.
We invite you to join us in making a difference in the lives of our clients and their families who are infected and/or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Iris House offers a supportive working environment, opportunities for career development and competitive benefits. If you would like to consider joining our organization, please view our current job opportunities.
- Supportive Case Manager (September 2021)
- Peer Educator (September 2021)
- Lead Navigator (September 2021)
- Health Educator, SAMHSA (Elmcor) (July 2021)
- Community Health Worker, SAMHSA- New Jersey location (July 2021)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a listed position, please submit a cover letter stating position of interest and a resume to one of the addresses listed below. Resumes and cover letters must be sent in MS Word or text format only.
Qualified applicants email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org